Using natural products cleanse skin can be beneficial. Natural products contain ingredients that treat the skin without the harsh chemicals that strip the skin leaving it dry and tight.
Removing dirt and make-up is important because it can clog your skin. You should cleanse your skin twie a day with a mild cleanser.
- Black soap is a natural souce of vitamin A&E and Iron. It contains water, bark of the shea butter tree and leaves, plantain plant and the pods of the coco plant. Also shea butter, olive oil, coconut oil, palm oil and kernel oil. Some people believe it cures acne and remoce blemishes. It's very nice an foamy. Be carefull to not buy fake african black soap. This soap is dyed black.
- Oatmeal nourish the skin and. Mix 3tsp oatmeal, 2tsp witch hazel with a few drops of water
- With OCM you combinate two oils (Almond oil-Jojoba oil-Castor oil or any essential oil). With this method you massage a small amout of oil into the skin for a few minutes. Wrimg out a washcloth in hot water and put it over you face to steam it. Wipe away the oil and repeat 2-3 times. Your skin will feel smooth, soft and clean.
A toner rehydrates, cools, nourishes and refreshes your skin. It remove any dirt that the cleanser couldn't get. For toning you can use: apple cider vinegar, witch hazel, rose water, lemon juice, cucumber juice, tomato juice. If you have a sensitive skin you want to mix the toner with water.
The skin is daily exposed to the wind, heat, cold and sun. That's why a moisturizer is very important. It rehydrate en replenish your skin. If you have dry skin then a you should use rich oils such as sesame or olive oil. For normal to oily skin you shoul use light oils such as jojoba, grapeseed or avocado.
- Avocado oil is a very effective moisturizer, it's an anti-oxidant and destroys free radicals
- Macadamia oil is the best for repairing skin damages.
- Vitamin E oil helps to reduce the free growth of radicals. It reduces wrinkles, fine line, age spots ect.
- Aloe vera, has many vitamins. It's a healing plant that is used to treat sunburns, minor burn, scrapes ect.
- 4 oz shea butter with 4 oz Jojoba oil. Is really great for keeping your skin moisturized
Exfoliating helps remove dead skincells. Use a mild exfoliator that won't damage the new skin
- Brown sugar with honey. Use three parts brown sugar and one part honey
- 2 tsp coarse sea salt with one tsp of any oil or honey.
- Baking soda. Is a gentle skin exfoliator and skin softner. Apply a quater size amout of baking soda and a little bit of water to turn it into a paste
- Avocado scrub. Mix an avocado with a little milk.
- Oatmeal with water
Facial masks are beneficial for the skin. It 'feeds' the skin and put back the moisture. You have to make the mask like a thick paste and let it sit for atleast 10 minutes
For acne-prone skin:
- Aspirin mask. Four or five aspirin pills with one tablespoon of lukewarm water
- Baking soda with water
For dry skin:
- Avocado with honey and almond oil. Mash up the avocado and add a little bit of almond oil and honey.
- 1 tsp Milk, 1 tsp honey, 1 tsp aloe Vera gel and 2 drops of an essential oil.
For oily skin:
- 1 Banana, 1 tsp Honey, an orange or lemon
- Oatmeal, water and honey.
So, skin care is important but it doesn't need to be expensive. It may take a while to find the products that works best for you but when you take good care of your skin it will look healthy and pretty.