There are different types of eyeliners. They come in all sorts and forms and it is up to you to find what work best and looks good for you.
- Pencil eyeliner. This is the most used eyeliner of all.They come in differet colors and are great for beginners because of the hard tip. Any smudges can easily me fixed with a q-tip
- Kohl Eyeliner. This is the most popular one in India. It is use because it can be homemade and allows a smooth an easy application.
- Liquid eyeliner. With this eyeliner you can create a intense slight 'dramatic' look. It brightens your eyes but it is difficuld for beginners. Pratice makes perfect and before you know it you will make great lines!
- Gel eyeliner. This are the newest type of eyeliner. They are easy to apply with the help of a hard angles brush. You will get a defined an contoured eye.
- For almond shaped eyes use a eyeliner only on the top from the inner to the outercorner
- Use a soft eyeshadow brush and apply a transpirant pouwder over the eyelines. Use a small amout so it won't spoil the makeup
- Check the intensity of your eyeliner and blend away any thickness
- If you wear pencil eyeliner, check during the day if it doesn't smudge
- If you use pencil to line the eye, apply a small amout of eyeshadow over yout pencil to help set it
- Do not apply thick eyeliner to small eyes, this will make them look smaller